sql server - Pass multiple strings and multiple values as parameter -


I have searched for many forums and sites and are unable to find solutions. Maybe I'm not looking for the right thing - but any direction and support will be appreciated!

I am trying to join two tables: UserData and ServiceStats . UserData contains the following columns and sample data:

  Title Application ------------ ------- - ---- Site Manager KB1245; KB3256 FTP_Viewer FTP1536   

Service conditions includes the following columns and sample data:

  ApplicationName vendor ------- -------- ------------ KB1245 Kronos KB3256 Kronos2 FTP1536 File Manager   

When joining tables, I get the output similar to the following Site Manager KB1245 Chronos Site Manager KB3256 Kronos2 FTP_Viewer FTP1536 File Manager

Getting into my problem Title code for ApplicationNames A. When you read and identify.

Then - appreciate any help and guidance.

I can slow down the OP as developers, the ideal decision we made by other people The OP should have to deal with less than what the OP should have wanted to find out how to break the bounded strings, for which there are tons of stack overflow.

My solution:

 ; with the name of the application, STUFF (application, 1) (application, '', ''); 'CHARINDEX ('; ', in the form of cte1 (the selection title, application,' ',' ') ), '') CTA1 Union All selected titles, left (remaining part, CHARINDEX (';', remaining application) 1), STUFF (remaining application, 1, chrindex (';', '')) cte2 Where the LAN (the rest of the application) & gt; 0) Select c2.Title, c2.ApplicationName, s.Vendor cte2C2Inner ServiceServiceSO onC2. Application Name = s.ApplicationName    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -