Unable to create bucket using domain name under google cloud storage - Server Error -


I am unable to create a domain name bucket under Google Cloud Storage.

I get this error message:

Server Error Whoops! Please try our bad again. If the problem persists, please let us know by using the "Send Feedback" link below. Copy down the tracking number, and include it with your feedback Thank you! Tracking Number: Undefined

Any ideas? I tried to enter any other domain name, if it was specific to my domain and I continue the same message.

Most likely this problem is related to domain verification. This is a Google bug that lets you open Chrome Developer Tools Must provide JSON responses and some useful information that should be seen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -