Wack A Mole With Python Syntax/Punctuation -


OK, so I'm playing with this code for a while. What do I want to do:

a) If so, continue to the next part of the program. B) If not, then return to the question to enter the correct data. C) If not, request y / n again.

So it is so far away from me. I am working out of Python 3.4.1, and at this time, after the "else" statement, the last variable "Answer" is saying "invalid syntax" to me. If I try to adjust this statement then it Let me tell you that a colon is out of place, "Alif" is "invalid syntax" and because of the first "break" statement in "if" statement due to the induction "I have a question here: when will I start debugging it Because everything confused with it In the form of a decimal: 'm = input' ('a decimal Enter the monthly minimum payment in form: ') Print (' Your Outstanding Balance is: '+ B) Print (Your annual interest rate in decimal form is:' + i) Print ('Your monthly minimum payment as a decimal Is: '+ m) Answer = Input (' if it is correct, please type: yes or no: ') If answer == (' no Hi '): print (' you did not say! Scare me, get me these numbers again ... 'Elif's answer breaks == (' yes'): print ('great! Come on let us continue ...') Continue the other answers! = ('Yes', 'no'): print ('you did not answer correctly! Please try again:')

Any and all replies will be highly appreciated ! :)

You can not specify a condition for else ( And in this context, it is not necessarily anyway necessary). Just do the following:

  else: print ('You did not answer correctly! Please try again:')   

In addition, break If there is no appropriate syntax for a block, then delete all break from your code. You might think of the switch statement , Who does not support Python.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -