web - Real Time Understanding -


What does real-time mean? According to my understanding, real-time live data is for updating but in this case I am confused with an e-commerce site. What do I do, I update things in the admin panel and the user panel (actual site) is updated. So is it also real time?

Please explain my understanding here.

Kind regards,

:

Real time is a set of web technologies and practices that enables users to get information as soon as it is published by their authors, rather than requiring them to update their software updates from time to time Check the source.

According to this definition of real-time in web technologies, the reply of fmodos is acceptable.

Is any technical solution acceptable, without the need of interaction of any user with the content: Ajax-methods, push-methods, timer / loop-methods are also valid options in your case Represent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -