android - Sending email with appgyver, steroids -


I have installed an email composer plugin for epauvers, steroids.

How can I actually use it to get an email from a form? I really do not know how to implement plug-ins in my app, who used it to share some information? "post-text" itemprop = "text">

There are instructions for using plugins, so just call

  window.plugins.emailComposer .showEmailComposerWithCallback (callback, subject, body, toRecipients, ccRecipients, bccRecipients, isHtml, attachments, attachment data);   

with data from your form should open a new screen where the email can be sent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -