html - Can't Insert Background Image -


I am trying to update my site and there is a lot of difficulty in implementing an image in the site background .

I tried to make each device, one for each side (as I want to output the image 1 - call it on the left page, then the middle content, then the image 2 - Call it rightbg.png on the right).

So I've kept the divisions so much in the body:

    

And I have a CSS file:

  #leftbg {float: left; Width: 22.5% (body is 55%); Background: URL (images / left wager) no-repeat; Z-index: 999}   

Although this is not generating anything I think it might be because my body code already has a background, and I have to z-index I have tried to insert, as if my left rebel class will be prominent on the body class, although I know that there are many problems in the z-index

this body is the CSS code:

  body {font: 11px "Trebuchet MS", aerial, sans-serif; Color: # 666; Background: Red URL (Image / Backgrad.); Z-index: 0; }   

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Attempting to set #leftbg

height > Example:

  #leftbg {float: left; Height: 80px; Width: 22.5%; Background: URL (images / left wager) no-repeats; Z-index: 99 9}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -