ios - xCode 6 centre of image not working -


I have long been upgraded to Xcode 6. When I had Xcode 5, the game was working fine, and it works fine on iOS 7, but this does not work on Xcode 6 / iOS 8. Ive got an arc4random (), which does not work - this means to select a random number between 9 and in any number it's an image change x and y coordinate - so i have other versions of arc4random () Tried to use, but they never worked, though I am confused now because it selects a random number, and it runs the switch statement correctly, but the coordination of the image Does not change ?? So whether it's my arc4random () or Center does not work on 8 / Xcode 6 ?? (I am using objective- c and not swift)

  - (IBAction) button: (ID) sender {int place = arc4random ()% 9; NSLog (@ "number is:% i", place); Switch (Place) {Case 0: NSLog (@ "One is selected"): Image. Center = CP point make (10,10); break; Case 1: Image. Center = CGPExMake (20,20); NSLog (@ "Two has been selected"); break; Etc ...}    

Could it be that some confusion about naming is? What if you want to change the name of your UIImageView object Image ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -