is this possible to show next post on clicking an image in wordpress? -


I try this but it is not working for me ... please help me in advance thank you < / P>

   ID)); ? & Gt; & Lt; a href = "& lt; php echo get_permalink ($ next_post-> ID);> & gt;" & Gt; & Lt; img src = "& lt ;? php echo $ url ?? & gt;" / & Gt; & Lt ;? Php echo $ next_post- & gt; Post_title; ? & Gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt ;? Php endif; ? & Gt;   

Nobody knows how to do this.

issue

Next post

  & lt ;? Php next_posts_link ('& lt; IMG src = "imageURL.com/next.png" />); ? & Gt;   

For previous posts

  & lt ;? Php previous_posts_link ('& lt; img src = "imageURL.com/advanced.png" />'); ? & Gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -