javascript - How can I push a null value into the start of an array? -


I have this code that brings data and puts it in an array:

  This $ httpGetTest (this.test.testId) .success (function (Data: ITestQuestion []) {self.test.qs = data;});   

This works and generates an array starting with self.test.qs [0].

Although sometimes my code refers to this array (which contains a list of questions 1 ... x)

Let me always reduce the question number to 1 and So my code does not look clear. Is there any way that I can enter the array in front of all other people so that:

  self.test.qs [0] is empty self.test.qs [1] Reference Question First actual data for number 1   

Ideally I would like to do this after entering self.test.qs = and after the code .

From the beginning of the array

  self.test.qs.unshift (Zero);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -