objective c - iOS how to print the equivalent of "view memory of * " in xCode? -


I am trying to print the "issuer" data available from a keychain item in iOS. I can not get the right encoding or how it understands how this data is stored.

When I select the "Memory of Memory of" option in xcode, I think that I see some text between garbage. I am trying to understand how I am addressing memory pointer. How can I print both text and trash Here's a screenshot of what I'm trying to do

image here Enter details

 Enter image details here

I They have tried to do this, but I get zero strings or a Japanese character for the UTF 16

  id data = [[inner object object: @ "eder"]; NSString * string8 = [[NSString alloc] initWithData: data encoding: NSUTF8StringEncoding]; NSString * string16 = [[NSString alloc] initWithData: data encoding: NSUTF16StringEncoding]; NSString * string16be = [[NSString alloc] initWithData: data encoding: NSUTF16BigEndianStringEncoding]; NSString * string16le = [[NSString alloc] initWithData: data encoding: NSUTF16LittleEndianStringEncoding]; NSString * string32 = [[NSString alloc] initWithData: data encoding: NSUTF32StringEncoding]; NSString * string8bytes = [[NSString alloc] initWithBytes: and data length: [data length] encoding: NSUTF8StringEncoding]; // NSLog results    

By looking at the memory dump, you can select letters and It will highlight related memory bytes. There are 2 bytes per letter in which I came to know that it was using eski encoding works with the code given below:

  @try {if ([dataKindOfClass: [NSData class]] == no; {continue; } NSString * stringAscii = [[NSString alloc] initWithData: data encoding: NSASCIIStringEncoding]; Anssiarsiaractorset * Alpha numeric = [Anssiaractorsat Karectorsat Vithrsctors Instring: @ "Abiseedifjiaielmanapikrastwvoksij Abiseediifjiacaijekeelmanopikyuartiuveedblyuekswaijed 01234567890. @"]; NSCRectorSet * Danotwant = [Alpha Numeric InvertedSet]; NSString * cleanedUpString = [[String ASI componentDomstructed brackets Inset: DenotVent] components; Junkbirdring: @ ""]; If (cleanedUpString.length & gt; 0) {DLog (@ "% @ cleaned:% @", key, clean upstream); }} @chich (NSE expansion * exception) {} @ lastly {}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -