Oracle 12514 error on linux server -


I just downloaded VM from Oracle and added it to the virtual box. When I turn on Oracle, it seems that my listeners do not listen to anyone. Here are some pictures. Anyone got any ideas on that?

Oracle 12514

 listener support no service

< P> You can get the symptoms if the listener is running but the database is not the example. ps -ef | Try Grep [o] ra_pmon and see if you get any results. If you have a DB example, you should get a line of output. If not, then start the example:
  [oracle @ localhost ~] as $ sqlplus / sysdba ... SQL & gt; Startup    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -