regex - Java Pattern / Matcher not finding word break -


I'm having trouble with Java patterns and matures, what I'm trying to do is a very simple one. Example I've included.

Let me first use the word (or "to find the last character of" 4 "for example), but as I move through the code, m.find () always gives false. What am I missing here?

Why do the following Java code always print "Not found"?

  Patterns p = pattern.compile (". \ B" ); Matter M = P. Mettor ("102939384 is a word"); Int ixEndWord = 0; if (m.find ()) {ixEndWord = m.end (); System.out.println ("found:" + IxEndWord;} Else {System.out.println ("not found");} << code>   

< P > You need to avoid special characters in regex: ". In fact, the backslash has to be run in the string, so the code becomes "\\" '\' .

then the string ". \ B " becomes little string ". \ B ", which will be used by the pattern.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -