scala - How to set up prod mode to have configuration file in conf directory (not inside jar)? -


I am using activator to create my project and I want to generate command universal: packageBin < / Code> use a .zip file.

I was thinking that it is possible to set the configuration file to read from the conf folder instead of the configuration class ( .conf file jar inside).

Is this possible? If so, how can I do it?

For a mechanism to say a play application, see where its configuration is pickup.

To tie it with the universal package, simply pass -Dconfig.file to the script inside the bin directory. Like if your application is called foo:

unjip foo-1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip foo-1.0-SNAPSHOT / bin / foo -Dconfig-file = / path / to / app.conf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -