swt - Xulrunner Eclipse Luna 64bit Windows crashes -


I am using SWT browser with Mozilla engine. This Kepler works inside 64-bit Windows 7 64-bit. I started transferring eclipse 4.4.2 to 64bit and Xulneran 24.x. I am not able to run it crashes with the following stacktrace:

  org.eclipse.e4.core.di.InjectionException: org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: XPCOM error 0x80004005 at Org.eclipse.e4.core.internal at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated (InjectorImpl.java:888) at .di.MethodRequestor .execute (MethodRequestor.java:62) org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.internal.Make (injectorImpl) at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.inject (InjectorImpl.java: 120) but the process is open (InjectorImpl.java:869) .java: 337) at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.make (InjectorImpl.java:258)   

I do not know what SWT version Luna 4.4.1 are using - there were people who said, STT 4.4 is working with XlRuner 24. X

I have also set up Microsoft Visual C ++ ReadTribbles 2010. Is there anyone who can help me with that difficult problem?

It is very important to get a 64-bit version of XulRunner for Windows it can be found here Is:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -