Developing iOS apps in JavaScript - How far can it go? -


I am a JavaScript developer and I have heard that it is possible to develop an iOS application in JavaScript via some "mobile app framework" . Although I can lose access to some functionality which is otherwise available for the original application. What are these functions, and now what is the best mobile webapp solution that enables webapp as a native app? ? Does any of them provide access to the latest features in iOS 8.0, such as the Healthcare?

see phonegap and Apache Cordova

It will not be able to do original apps that can make a native app, but you can do 80-90% and then fill the empty space with the original plugin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -