html - Google Tag Manager Link Click Event Listener Triggering on Page Load -


I am having a problem that my link link event audience is being triggered every time the page is loading Click the user link.

Here is the setup for the listener:

Tag-Manager description image

This is the code of the link I am trying to track. A number of these are generated in the WordPress query loop:

  & lt; A class = "bookButton" target = "_ blank" href = "http://testlink.com" & gt; & Lt; span id = "3BDCNH" & gt; Book now & lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / A & gt;   

I have moved the ID to wrap the text instead of the attempted link to see if it will change the problem. & lt; A & gt; tag or & lt; Span & gt; There is no difference between being on the tag. Both users still load the page while clicking.

gtm.linkClick listener should be configured in their own tag to load on each page He could listen to each and every click on a link. Your event should then be configured in fire when the event is gtm.linkCLick. This resource is useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -