mp3 - How to translate heartbeat to soundwaves -


My son's beats have been recorded on my phone. How can I translate it into a physical sound bar, Can I use for art?

It's so cute.

I do not think this is a question for stack overflow, but I will answer it anyway.

What you want is a visual representation of the audio, not physical.

A physical represantation will hold in his hand, which will be made of a case.

You need to open audio file in audio editing software to a visual represntation of woul'd audio.

Audacity is a simple and free tool:

Just load the audio file in the audio which you like, then press the print screen on your keyboard (or ProtecRN or something like that), then Go to Paint or similar image-editing software, go to Edit / Paste, and then cut the fragment of the picture you want, and then save it to an image file.

Hope that helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -