objective c - Is there a difference between viewDidAppear in iOS 7.1 and iOS 8 that would effect setting up a variable? -


In iOS 7.1 I set an integer variable in my viewDidAppear method. It works before, but after navigating to another view controller and navigating back to my integer variable, it is now set to zero. If I deloadload to see the integer variable setup, then works every time.

In iOS 8, this works every time in the ViewedPayr method.

Why would this work in 8, but not 7.1?

I can not talk to the question of difference between iOS 7 and iOS 8 Viewedapper < / Code>, here is something that I hope they are useful links to see.

There was an answer to a question that addresses the call / event cycle in which there is a graphic that you can find useful:

And In this link, there is a reference to a UINavigationController by using the UIViewController , which turns it, manages the other UIViewControllers and ViewAdpair was lost in the message hierarchy, it was, of course, to ensure that the Navigation Controller Is clearly stated Drishydiaidapeepr , so it will be sent to the Children's views.

Your exact position, but hopefully they will help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -