postgresql - Multiple pgpool-II on same Postgres instances -


Can you run multiple examples of pgpool-II on the same postgres database? My view is that I really want to be redundant, so if the Spiral II goes down, then I can easily use any other data without any downtime, because the data is lost, the database will still be running.

Did you know that you can:

1) Is a Pegul-II active and the second is in standby mode? 2) Both spiders are active (SQL queries can come to any of them)

The database has been replicated (their entire data). In the case of many pegals, will we face a replica?

Many thanks.

You must have an active and a passive pegul. If both are active then they can choose different masters in case of DB failover and can cause a disturbance. Pgpool is ready for this architecture with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -