Working with lists (Python) some easy questions -


This question is a bit difficult, at least for me I want to get all the names in a text, I'm easy, or? ; -)

Let's start with a simple code:

 for  m in re.finditer ("(?:: | | Med. Family) S * ([AZ] [az] + (?: [AZ] [az] +)?) ", My_text): Print '% 02d-% 02d:% s'% (m.start), M.end (), M.group (1))   

Now let me get the name of their index like this:

  74090-74112: Johannes Restonon ### This New list 87125-87138 should have two different names: Matheus   

Now I want to put all those names in a list, and check with my_text in the list and create A new list, such as:

  namecheck = set (that_list_i_created). Built-in (my_text)   

Is this any way possible, or? How can I make that list (Johannes, Restanan, Matthews) with names?

And is it possible to get an indicator of words in that last list?

I did it:

  list = []   

and Thn:

  list.append ((m.start (), m.end (), m.group (1)))    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -