xaml - Image translation is clipped (how to prevent) -


How can I not clear a UI object when I am partially out of the screen? I have an image that is not completely fit inside the screen when I pull it (translated), it seems that it seems but the problem is that the part which was outside the screen does not appear, so The picture is suddenly cut off, the only part of the image that looks appearing is that part which is basically fit on the screen.

Ps. Please do not recommend scall-vivener because it is about gesture for doing a specific thing on the UI and ScrollViewer. Not good for this.

It is basically XAML (image is twice the height of the display)

   & Lt; / Grid & gt;   

This is C # (not really relevant, but still)

  zero gestureirimannipulation delta (object sender, manipulation deltaArvant ARGS e) {move .Y + = Delta.Translation.Y; } Specify a line and column for the image that directly  auto < For both the / code> the size of this image will not be the size of the size of its size to the size of the  *   default  So you will be dragged the entire image.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -