c# - Asp.net when i publish my aspx file it's not fully going on server -


All of my ASPX files are working properly on a local machine, but when I publish my file to a remote server So compare my picture of my aspx file so my file is not going completely.

enter image details here

 Enter image details here

This is why im is an exception to remote - & gt; The content ('Y') does not match any properties in 'X', make sure it is well-formed. As you can see that I'm living here ...

What did I do
  • I republished my solution from VS - not working Done
  • I uploaded my aspx file from Flamzilla - did not work.
  • I have only re-published this file - did not work.

    Any help would be appreciated ...

    I After hours and hours it has solved again ....

    Because I am connected to the Internet through VPN when I try to upload my file to FTP, do not go to me Know why, but if I disconnect from VPN, then everything works as expected.

    Thanks anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -