c++ - Given process ID, find environment variables -


I should be able to read the environment variables of another running process in windows. The code I am writing to, I need to read before running the code process. I

Say that there are two applications. I run the application # 1 for the first time, when I run the application # 2 Application # 1 will read the other application (only read them) prior to running the second application's code before you can read the environment variable.

Notes:
1. Create application # 1 for application # 2 does not call process.
2. Application # 2 can be any application specified in user application # 1
3. App # 2 can be launched through shortcuts on the desktop through other applications and launchers.
4. You can use PsSetLoadImageNotifyRoutine to get application # 1, full image, process ID, imagephone.

If you use your PsSetCreateProcessNotifyRoutineEx in your driver component, callback Routine receives a pointer Here you can find an indicator for the Environment Block:

  process-> pib-> process- parameter-> environment   

(Of course these are undocumented Structures, but I do not think there is any supported method for whatever you are asking.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -