c# - WPF basic binding -


I know that it has been asked many times but no matter how many tutorials I read, I can not understand it . I have a three column defining grid that can be resized through two grid spplers. What I need is another grid with three errors below which size changes because the size of the top grid is changing (UI is very similar in programs like iTunes). The reason I want a separate grid is because ultimately, each grid will be its own object and the qualities will need drag and drop. Written here is Xaml, if someone wants to see me what I am looking for.

  & lt; Canvas width = "400" height = "15" background = "antique white" & gt; & Lt; Grid horizontal alignment = "statch" vertical alignment = "statch" width = "400" name = 'mairidrid' & gt; & Lt; Grid.ColumnDefinitions & gt; & Lt; Column width = "140" minwid = "50" /> & Lt; Column width of width = "116" minway = "50" /> & Lt; Column width = "144" minwath = "50" /> & Lt; /Grid.ColumnDefinitions> & Lt; Grid.RowDefinitions & gt; & Lt; Roadfinion height = "15" /> & Lt; /Grid.RowDefinitions> & Lt; GridSplitter Grid Column = "0" horizontal alignment = "true" vertical alignment = "statch" background = "black" show preview = "true" width = "2" /> & Lt; GridSplitter Grid Column = "1" horizontal alignment = "true" vertical element = "statch" background = "black" show preview = "true" width = "2" /> & Lt; TextBlock Text = "Song" Grid. Column = "0" width = "30" /> & Lt; TextBlock Text = "Song" Grid. Column = "1" width = "30" /> & Lt; TextBlock Text = "Song" Grid. Column = "2" width = "30" /> & Lt; / Grid & gt; & Lt; / Canvas & gt; & Lt; Canvas width = "400" height = "15" background = "roza brown" margin = "58,168,59,138" & gt; & Lt; Grid horizontal alignment = "statch" vertical alignment = "statch" width = "400" & gt; & Lt; Grid.ColumnDefinitions & gt; & Lt; Column width = "140" minwid = "50" /> & Lt; Column width of width = "116" minway = "50" /> & Lt; Column width = "144" minwath = "50" /> & Lt; /Grid.ColumnDefinitions> & Lt; Grid.RowDefinitions & gt; & Lt; Roadfinion height = "15" /> & Lt; /Grid.RowDefinitions> & Lt; TextBlock Text = "Song" Grid. Column = "0" width = "30" /> & Lt; TextBlock Text = "Song" Grid. Column = "1" width = "30" /> & Lt; TextBlock Text = "Song" Grid. Column = "2" width = "30" /> & Lt; / Grid & gt; & Lt; / Canvas & gt; Apart from this, as a last note, I have seen endless tutorials and guides for data binding, and in my 17-year-old brain, I just can not wrap my head around it. . If I could understand how to create a text block, my C # code is bound to one variable in the code (alias: not setting the text property of the text in the text, but only changing the content of a string), then I can do a lot more productive Thanks to me, anyone who can help me, I know that this question has been asked millions of times.   

Build your C # codehehind, a property:

  private string _qultitle; Public string SongTitle {get {return _songTitle; } Set {songTitle = value; }}   

In your xaml, create bindings:

  & gt; Text block text = "{binding songtitle}" />   

Set up the datacentax for your binding (you can put it in the Window.Loaded event)

  this.DataContext = This;   

Set your property in your code

  SongTitle = "Some words and stuff";   

This is about it, it can be more complex, but it is the basics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -