internet explorer - IE Changing .twbx file to .zip when downloading -


I am trying to create a link for users to download .twbx files. In Chrome, it works just fine, in IE, extension of the zipit is expanded while trying to download the browser. The server is using IIS 7 and I added an MIM type for the application / octet-stream for .twbx .... It is still not resolving the problem when I used Fidler to monitor the click for download, it does not show content type. On a different web server where this link works correctly, Fideleller is showing content type as text / plain.

I got a single issue. My SP administrator changed the MTME type to .twbx and now it downloads those files as if it is While waiting to change the mime type, I was able to create links with some javascript for .twbx files so that they could download this way.

Visit the SP Library which keeps your .tbdx file and inspects the element using FF or Chrome is the code for the "copy of the download" element, which you see Should look:

& lt; span type = "option" text = "download a copy" onmenuclick = "STSNavigate ('http: // www .....')" iconalttext = "" id = "id_DownloadACopy" & gt; & Lt; / Span & gt;

All you need to do is click onmenuclick to onclick and then clearly link to the .twbx file from your library. Once you place that link in SP, So you should be able to download the file as .twbx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -