ios - iPad UIWebview showing all contents in top-left corner (1 fourth of screen)? -


In my universal app when I'm opening a new view controller with the click button 2 xib (for an iPad and The second is the iPhone. Auto layout is enabled for both xib).

Trying to load an HTML string as the URL in the iPhone and iPad. Its true (full screen) is coming in the iPhone and the iPad has its top-left corner.

This is my code

  - (zero) viewDidoadload {[Super Viewedload]; NSString * str = @ "a class = 'twitter-timeline' href = 'https: //twitter.com/hashtag/afrsindia' Data-Widget-ID = '501341258330025985' & gt; #frsindia Tweets & lt; / a & Gt; & lt; script & gt;; function (d, s, id) {var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName (s) [0], p = / ^ http: /. Test (d.location)? ' Http ':' https ', if {js = d.createElement (s); js.id = id; js.src = P + (d.getElementById (id)!)': //platform.twitter.com/widgets .js'; fjs.parentNode .insertBefore (JS, FJS);}} (document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs');  "; [_webview loaded HTML string: str baseURL: zero]; [Self-initial nabrites]; // Setup an additional after loading the view from your nib}}   

Please help me ..

Issue: This is adding an iframe to the Twitter URL width: 520px and its reason.

Solution: I have created an HTML file with style

  & lt; style & gt; Iframe # twitter-widget-0 {width: 100%! Important; Height: 100%! Important; } & Lt; / Style & gt;   

And in the body I've added the rest of the URL string.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -