java - ParseImageView on Android not displaying image -


I have a strange problem with ParseImageView. I have a ParseImageView defined in my layout:

  & lt; com.parse.ParseImageView Android: id = "@ + id / view1_imageview" Android: layout_width = "match_parent" Android: layout_height = "match_parent" / & gt;   

And I'm calling the method:

  imageView = (parse image view) Rootview.findvibidid (RIDV1_iagetage);  

pff = (ParseFile object.get ("favimg") ); Log.d ("ParseFile", pff.toString ()); ImageView.setParseFile (PFF);

Image view is not set I have confirmed that ParseFile pff is set up. Any hints are appreciated thanks!

You really need to use loadInBackground () to fetch the file:

  imageView.loadInBackground (New GetDataCallback () {@Override Public Zero (Byte [] Data, ParseException E) {// Is Not To Do (E! = Zero) e.printStackTrace (); }});    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -