javascript - Remove all facebook -


I have a hard time trying to kill all the Facebook features, do not have to, do not have a waiter

Then I try to use gresemonkey to do it, but by now I can not try to try it every time, when I get the document ID, " Content "works fine when I think like" FB-like "Nothing Te me what you've got so far, I hope we can keep up with me correctly.

  // Because of this part, there are crazy-like classes and none id var killerface = document.getElementsByClassName ("like-box"); (Var i = 0; i & lt; killerface.length; i ++) {killer [i] .setAttribute ("id", "like-box"); }   

This child should be removed, but this is not ...

  var killerface2 = document.getElementById ("like-box"); Killerface2.parentNode.removeChild (killerface2);   

Any ideas?


This idea clearly removes all pages using greasemonkey while following some ads and everything else like Facebook, Google Plus, and others, do not you like to conceal just do not hide

Add it to your HTML before the previous tag. (You have a jquery)

  & lt; Style & gt; .deadface {display: none! Important; } & Lt; / Style & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; $ (Function () {$ ('.j-box'). AddClass ('deadface');}); & Lt; / Script & gt;   

Or to completely remove it

  & lt; Script & gt; $ (Function () {$ ('div.like-box'). Remove ();}); & Lt; / Script & gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -