nose 1.3.4 and logging with custom handlers -


I am trying to put different handlers for different subpages of my project, however, when I add a console (I.e. the streamrader for stouting), due to some reason, the nose is not holding any logging output going on that handler.

I do not have any special nose configuration, except that I am loading logger for each unit test as logging.getLogger (__name__) and < Code> logging.dictConfig .

Set the configuration of logging through. In summary:

  • Using Expected behavior: - nologcapture should show all logging
  • Observed behavior: there is no difference between that I use - nologcapture or not

    Tell me if you want more baggage ground.

    I would suggest to debug the structure of many loggers just logging_to import imported from Add



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -