Objective C to Swift header file with multiple targets -


I have successfully called my swift classes with objective switch (for target 'MyApp') through import switching: I have created a new goal called "MyAppLite"

When I compile the new target, I get errors because "MyApp-Swift.h" code is required, but the compiler is " MyAppLite-Swift.h "is making

Therefore, I need to create a conditional swift / objection heading #import I am compiling it for that goal

How can this be done, or is there any better way?

Also set this product module name setting to settings It is possible to be the same in your module (I have set it to $ (PROJECT_NAME)), so that & lt; Project & gt; -Swift.h file that is generated by the same name in all J. module terminates the need to add / check the preprocessor macros

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -