Python Webapp2 call Handler function from within separate Handler -


Python 2.7, webpage 2, ginja 2

I call a handler function by calling another handler I am trying to get the final goal of providing a landing page with a passing argument before, I used myself. Rdirect (/ Landing) But now the arguments have to be passed.

Simple example:

  Class landing (handler): def render_index (auto, error ("Index.html", error = error) Get DEF (self): self.render index () Category login (handler): def post (self): try: except verify_user (): #self.redirect ('/ landing') error = "error message" - & gt; # landing page   

I'm not sure how to do this - any advice is appreciated.

what is landing.get (landing (request = self request)) what are you looking for? < / p>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -