uiscrollview - iOS nested scrollview — keep scrolling past top into superview? -


Then I have a table view with several cells, which is the last tableview when I scroll down to the original table view I wish to continue scrolling nested meekwas.

Essentially, when I go to the end of the original scene, I want to scroll it the velocity for the nested view.

Moreover, if a user is pulling the scroll view, when it reaches the end, it will start drawing the nested view.

Events for nested UITableViews / UIScrollViews

If you do not find performance issues , You always have the last cell length to show all the cells in your table view. This means that you can not benefit from dequeueing table cells, but if you have some rows for embedded table view, then this is the easiest way to resize embedded table view content as the height of the container table. . See the last room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -