asp.net - Object reference is not set to an instance of an object on creating windows phone app -


When I try to create a windows phone app on Visual Studio 2012, I get an error "Object Reference set to an instance Not one item of "I searched on Google and found that removing the 'Nuggett packet manager' would solve the problem. But after removing the packet manager, I got a single error. What should I do to make an app?

It appears that your windows phone development kit is mess with Visual Studio with Visual Studio setup again Try running from and choose your repair repair. Once done, try creating a Windows app again.

Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -