ios - Swift add viewController as a subview to other views -


I have more than one view controller, which should load specific views in this picture. I have defined that the view in the storyboard is some of the ways that the view works as reusable visual controller as a separate view controller. What is the best way to do this?

I tried to use the add-sell subwoovive method but IBoletlet will not start. Please help me

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

You probably want to use one.

With Container view, you can embed individual view controllers in a single scene. Hooking them is really easy, and can be done even within the storyboard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -