ios7 - Storyboard not rendering added views -


I am trying to execute the steps described in the iOS Developer Library. When I add "Seen to Story Board" to run the simulator, I do not see the label. Is it just white screen is not sure what is the reason for this problem?

Environment:

IOS SDK 7.1

Xcode 6.0

Painted server machine from McNouloud.

EDIT: Here's my snap shot of Xcode: Here's my snap shot of Xcode:

When I use the" Single Vis App "template, the" View "I am adding the Story Board is showing properly in the simulator.

It may be that the label's status is outside the visible screen. A quick way to improve this would be to add a new alignment barrier so that the label is "horizontal center in the container". An example of adding an alignment barrier below ...

Enter image details here < / P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -