javascript - Using perlin noise to make a map? -


I have this Perlin noise code, which I picked up on JS Bellal:

As you can see, the image produced is close to the random noise by the noise of the perlin , but why? Production of Perlin noise should not be greater ... Specific areas of 'mountains' and 'valleys' such as: Enter the image </ P> </ div> <p> <div class =

"itemprop =" text ">

Can zoom out too much

  var height = Perlin nois. Note that I am dividing my x by 10 and not multiply to get something like this: Enter the image details here  

Updated Bella:

In addition, Many Perlin noise has been added to create the effect of many resolution noise in the image you posted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -