linux - crontab not running command -


I am trying to run a crontab command but it is not running for some reason. The command has to send push notifications.

[reset] code>

Bin / flock -n / home / [user] / pushchat server / push / Lockfile usr / bin / php /home/[user]/PushChatServer/push/push.php development

I also have push execution seamlessly by pushing the chmod + x push. This code works perfectly for my reset wavillerboard file but will not call push delivery file.

This works if I run

  / home / [user] / pushDelivery   

this works if I run

  / usr / bin / flock -n / home / [user] / pushchat server / push / lockfile usr / bin / php / home /wwwuser]/PushChatServer/push/push.php development   

However if I do in the cronat I

  * * * * * / home / [user] / push delivery   

or * * * * * * / usr / bin / flock -n / home / [user] / pushchat server / push / lockfile usr / bin / php / home / [user] /PushChatServer/push/push.php development

this is not working Does not. Please help me. Thanks!

Update:

It still does not work, but I have tried more stuff. I tried to retract the command in the cronat.

  * * * * * / home / [user] / push delivery 0 * * 0 / home / [user] / resetuploaderboarder   

this does not work as well as my Try to create a reset. Before the ladderboard code runs first

  * * * * / home / [user] / push delivery * * * * * / home / [user] / reset A Enlikorder   

And it works for me reset WakelyLeaderboard code but not for my push delivery address. It implies that this is something in my push delivery code that is causing the problem. However I run the / home / [user] / push delivery command line and it works. What could be causing this problem?

I do not know why it is not running, but it happens to me before that time * * * * * * / Home / [user] / try push delivery - Use this * / 1 * * * * / home / [user] / push delivery / it worked for me like this ... (Both of the work is going on in minutes)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -