php - Osx: delete all first line of multiple files -


I read a lot of threads about my question, but I can not understand how my problem solves.

I have a lot of WordPress files that start with the wrong first line, I think my WordPress was hacked, and each .php file starts with a long set of functions, only In the first line

I tried removing the first line of each file with the terminal through the terminal.

I run this command

  find -type f -name "* .php" | Xargs sed -i '' '1d'   

but only removes the first line on the first file; I do not know why

Hope this is not a question already answered.

Thanks in advance.

You do not have to go for xargs , find the function < Code> -execdir will help you run an external command to find yourself. Search-type f -name "* .php" -execdir sed -i '1d' {} \;

OR Search-type f -name "* .php" -execdir sed -i '' '1d' {} \;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -