sql - Store "greater than or equal to" symbol in Oracle varchar2 column -


I have a varchar2 (255) column that I would like to store as a string:

  1 â ?? ¤2   

However, when I run the following sql ?? ¤ symbol turns into a "=".

  update my_table set my_column = '1â ?? ¤2 ';   

This is the result in the following values ​​in my table:

  1 = 2   

How do I store the database In â ?? ¤ or â ??

Use UTF 8 to store data It is not as convenient as a plain string, But it avoids errors caused by customers not interpreting UTF 8 properly.

  - â ?? ¥ Select unistr ('1 \ 2265 2') from dual; - ?? ¤ Select from the electorate ('1 \ 2264 2');    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -