android - Connect and store Estimote beacons to local SQLite database -


I am running up my estimate bacons, and I would like to add my device to a local database which I can use in my beacon, Together with a list of features that I would be doubling with them I have seen the same question, but I did not get any good examples or answers. Please push me in the right direction!

Use ActiveAndroid or GreenDAO to create your database model. Then add those pairs - beacons and the facilities they are connected with. Use the esteemot SDK demo register in beacon manager for beacon in range position. Then decode the beacon parameter and query feature table for the object associated with that beacon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -