assembly - Can't undestand disassembled code, any ideas? -


I am trying to understand some decomposed code, but I do not understand what is happening here . Can you tell what it does?

  sub-campus, edi sar edx, 1 mov eax, 2AAAAAABh imul ecx mov eax, edx help eax, 31 add eax, edx test eax, eax jle .. There are some types of input values ​​for this code in   

ecx , edx and edi .

I can only assume that the pair of the last two rows like (eax anything can work, but I'm not sure is.

I think it is examining overflow calculations for unknown purposes.

  sub-campus, EDI; Ecx = ??? It does not know where they come from or they mean Sir ADX, 1; Edx has changed, but the values ​​are lost, the flags are, do not know why this MOV eax is made, 2AAAAAAHH; Eax = 715827883, do not know why this number is important imul ecx; Edx: eax = (original ecx-edi) * 715827883 mov eax, edx; Ex = high-quality product, surgical EX, 31; EX = High-Bit EX of Product High-Dvd, AdX; Ex = High-definition of product + high-performance product; 0 & lt; = ecx & lt; ~ 10, EX will be zero if the result does not come in ADX; Suppose ~ -10 & lt; Ecx & lt; 0, EX would be zero if the result did not run in ADX; Therefore, Ecx | & Lt; ~ 10, eax = Overflow-by-times testing eax, eax jle ...; If EX = 0 or SF = o   

has been taken, then I'm not sure what the "Sign Flag = Overflow flag" part means, it is not possible for small values ​​of Exx Could.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -