Breakpoint in section of Matlab -


I have written the MATLAB code defined in different classes. After running the first part of my code, I started using breakpoint I want to be able to debug For some reason, however, when I add a breakpoint and use the "run section" command, the debug mode is not triggered. It appears that I am unable to start the program and then using the breakpoint and the "run section" command. Does anyone know how to do this? I am doing this to save time because it takes a long time to start at the beginning of my program. Thank you.

There are some work around who can think of how you can help.

First of all, when you receive your breakpoint, save the entire workspace to .mat file. Then comment all the points to this point and add a line to load your .mat file. Now you can get a point in your code which you are debugging quickly.

Another way to do this is to insert all the codes before a breakpoint into a different script before your breakpoint. Then when you hit the breakpoint, you can set more breakpoints in the second script and you can call it from the command window as often as you need it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -