dhtmlx scheduler - dhtmlxScheduler timelineview calender loading and displaying data -


I am using the dhtmlxSchedulular timeline view. I am getting XML data from the database, but I can not load it on the calendar.

First you will need

for more information about connector .

Then you use DHTMLX connector (for server side, to load data) and data processor (client side, to update data). You need to use PHP connector with scheduling. You can see the DHTMLX document on it. And in this, how do they step up the data from the database, and how it should be structured. > And there are some basic documents on the Scheduler API that will be very useful.

I hope you only wanted this. Tell me if you need help.

Regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -