excel - Data validation for calculated cell -


I want to do this so that any mistake can be returned if any calculation cell tries to go below zero I The day of the holiday has been made an Excel sheet, so that if a person takes out the time of the holiday, then the total amount of the holiday days decreases. This is the fact that if I take more days than my days , Then calculate cell declines for the rest of the day Is in Tmk values ​​because it is calculated and the user is not logged in. I used data recognition on the cell and if I try to manually enter a negative number which does not allow me, I just want to do the same thing for a calculated cell.

data validation is not suitable for this task, instead use it :

  = If (your_formula <0, "error", your_formula)    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -