sharepoint 2013 - Added Jquery reference to masterpage but not propagating to site pages -


I've added a JQuery reference for my master page and it works like a charm for parts on the home page. But when I go to the subsite, JQuery's share no longer works. I tried to add myself the context of the page, but it did not seem like it.

When you say, "I tried to add a reference to the page ...," my Believe that you mean your sub-pages are trying to point to the main page and there is reference to the JVC link. If so, then it does not work (as you've found). Add a link to JQuery in the area of ​​each page:

  & lt; Script src = "// ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;   

It seems that you point to an online file on Google (or jquery.com) because it is often cached in user browsers because it is very ubiquitous if you have If the file is downloaded and you have included file paths from your sub-pages, make sure the pathname is correct if the index (main page) and subpages are in the same directory, the path should be the same, but they verify that they (If you have done so).

Hope that helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -