StandardTile and GenericTile in SAPUI5 -


Can I insert StandardTile and GenericTile in the same I Tile Container ?

I'm trying unsuccessfully.

Yes you can do so that you have to put it in a custom tile:

  & lt; Custom style class = "myCustomTile" & gt; & Lt; Content & gt; & Lt; Suite: Generic tile size = "M" frame type = "dbbone" press = "press" background image = "data / news image 1 page" & gt; & Lt; Suits: tileContent & gt; & Lt; Suite: Tile Content Footer = "August 21, 2013" Size = "M" & gt; & Lt; Suits: Content & gt; & Lt; Suite: News Resource = "M" contentText = "SAP unveils powerful new player comparison tool at NFL.com" subheader = "SAP News" & gt; & Lt; / Suite: NewsContent & gt; & Lt; / Suite: Content & gt; & Lt; / Suite: TileContent & gt; & Lt; / Suite: tileContent & gt; & Lt; / Suite: GenericTile & gt; & Lt; / Content & gt; & Lt; / CustomTile & gt;   

Check this post on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -