windows phone 8 - Remove all events from DoubleTap Map control (WP8) -


I have a problem with one thing in WP8 map control. I can not delete the standout doubletap event which zooms the map. After all, I want to override this incident in writing in the manpage class, but now with double tapping mapping, zooming and my event get together ... i map.DoubleTap + = MyEvent Event added, but I can not get the list of delegates from this event to clear DoubleTap. I often see the error "Event UIElement.DoubleTap only + = or - =" on the left hand side of Can give me the object Do not allow to specify.
I am very disappointed because of this problem I would be happy if someone would help me with this problem :).

I do not think the doubletap will override the event.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -