gradle - Android Studio: "Found item Style/AppBaseTheme more than one time" -


I'm trying to import a project in Android Studio 0.8.9 - I get an error first by saying that The project (.11) is not supported, clicking on the link to fix is ​​now getting the following two errors:

  Error: found item style / appbase theme more than one time error: work Failed to perform ': merge debug resource' & Gt; C: \ Users \ mrshickadance9 \ AndroidStudioProjects \ testapp \ Res \ values ​​\ styles.xml: Error: found item style / appbase theme more than one time   

How can I fix it Am I

Epbaththeme was duplicated for any reason in Android studio, but when I open the same exact project in Eclipse it is very strange.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -