How to create structure for Apps to later added for a HMI WPF software -


I am currently creating an HIV software using WPF to control some hardware systems. One of the main goals is to create applications for HMI software which can be installed later. This idea is similar to the iOS app or Android app, where the user can be installed from the app installed.

Is there any framework that can be used in WPF to use it?

I believe that to use these newly installed apps, it is necessary to create a MANIFEST file for the main HMI software. But what type of file system can be used to display a newly installed app by the main HMI software? /p>

I do not think there is a way out of the box to use WPF.

I have seen an example of how a WPF application loads executable inside a container (notepad exact).

You can make us your HMI App Store with WPF and you have several XE files (your app) that are either added or removed in your display You can. If you need to implement a communication channel between the container and the running app, it can be difficult, depending on what you really want to achieve.

I hope this can get you started!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -