How to put/insert multiple yanked/deleted lines in vim -


A simple problem is that I do not have the right terminology for Google when I delete some lines, In the mode: aaa eee fff bbb ccc ddd ggg hhh

first from the white space in the 'B' line Press the selection of the end line of $ i And then on the 'D' line below, but when I put them in the slot after 'AA' I get it:

I think that the 'E' and 'F' lines pushing down, not out. I can copy / paste it using the mouse in the insert mode, but the mouse is not my friend, so I want to know another way to do this.

; Cq & gt; ; / Code> If you use the source code instead of the correct "visual-line mode" ( V ) mswin.vim , Which should not be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -